Origin: Winnipeg, Canada.
Currently based in: London, UK.
After completing my college education in photography in 2007, I opened a small photography practice in my hometown of Winnipeg, Manitoba, focusing on editorial, portrait, and fashion photography. It collapsed shortly thereafter due to poor market fit and an unfortunate lack of business acumen on my part. It was, at the very least, an excellent learning experience.
I continued making images on a personal basis until 2012, when I took a hiatus to focus on what had become my burgeoning career in web design and development. I relocated to London, England in 2013, and returned to photography with renewed vigour in 2015.
The current focal point of my practice is the ongoing series ‘Locus’. As the capturing of this series draws to a close towards the end of 2017, I will begin making prints and folios available for purchase via this website. I will also be seeking exhibition and publication opportunities in order to bring the work to a wider audience.
Should you wish to discuss my work further, please get in touch via email. My CV follows below.
Education & Training
- Magnum/British Journal of Photography Professional Practice Workshop for Documentary Photography (2017)
- Red River College, Winnipeg, Canada — Professional Photography (2006–7)
- New Work at The Classic Camera, London, UK (2016)
- Joy Shapes at Piano Nobile Gallery, Winnipeg, Canada (2008)
- Selected for invite-only portfolio on Lens Culture
- Suggested Member on Exposure.co, with several stories featured by curators